Sunday, November 16, 2003

Kayci Slept Through the Night!

KAYCI SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! Kayci slept through the night! Kayci slept through the night! Kayci slept through the night! Kayci slept through the night! Kayci slept through the night! Kayci slept through the night! Kayci slept through the night! Kayci slept through the night! Kayci slept through the night! Kayci slept through the night! 

I don't know whether it had anything to do with it, but Kayci didn't go to bed last night until between 9 and 9:30. She also didn't take her power nap in the evening. I don't know what did it, but it happened.

Kristi had first feeding last night. She woke me up at 5am and asked me if I had gotten up and fed Kayci during the night. I told her I hadn't and then realized that something might be wrong. She told me nothing was wrong, but that she had slept all night. It was a really weird feeling. So THAT's what 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep was like... I like it! I want more.

No comments: