Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Daddy's 10-Year Reunion

The last couple of weeks have been really busy for me, so that's why Kayci's site hasn't been updated in awhile. I'm trying to teach Kayci how to use the computer so she can update her own website, but every time I leave her alone to practice and walk away I come back a few minutes later to find her trying to order things off of BabiesRUs.com and drooling on my keyboard. So it's up to me for awhile.

Last weekend was my 10-year high school reunion. On Friday night there was a mixer for families. We were a little worried about Kayci being up late, but being outside was enough to keep her in a good mood. She got to meet lots of other babies, some only a couple of weeks away from her age. It was really fun showing Kayci off to my old high school friends. We're obviously very proud of her. 

Kayci also got to meet my best friend Gary this week. Gary is a Marine and just returned from Iraq. Kayci took right to him. I think she liked his red hair.

No comments: