Saturday, April 26, 2008

Noble Bingo


Today’s the day…I FINALLY got into the office to work. First order of business, going through the piles that have accumulated since, sadly, Christmas. (I won’t mention that I found some Christmas gifts we never mailed and a thank you note for a gift Noble received in um, November.) Anyway, as I was going through the bag of gift bags (can’t throw them away), I found Noble Bingo. That’s one of the games we played at Kayci’s Big Sister Shower, and with everything that happened after that, we’ve never shared the results. So, here they are:
you guys suck at Baby Bingo.

Seriously, 8 people, 32 guesses, only one that was even close. So, here’s to Lynn for guessing that the hospital would measure Noble incorrectly to be 20.5 inches long!

We’ve gotta get a new game…

No comments: