Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A few pictures...

We've been laying kind of low lately--James and I have both been pretty busy with freelance work (well, he's been actively busy while I've been planning and designing in my head more than on the computer...now I've got to knock it out pretty quick, so wish me luck!). Anyway, neither of us has had a lot of time to blog. We've taken some fun pictures in the past few days, so thought I'd share. Enjoy! They are very random, so just bear with me...


Haitham ran some errands with us on Sunday morning; here we are at Academy, buying the kids life jackets. Nobley went for a walk...one of his new favorite activities! Some of you will remember pictures of Kayci with Amy & the kids at Washington on the Brazos the Good Friday before she turned one...he's about that age here. Amy, if you're reading this--that's still one of our FAVORITE days ever! :)  


Here are the 4 of us at Johnny Carino's Saturday night...


...celebrating Grandma Hagler's 80th birthday!   Here's Kayci telling Great Grandma how our gift was actually all her idea...


Hey, remember that pic of Nobley and Katie from Kayci's birthday? Angus caught the same pose again...deja vu!


Makes your heart melt a little, doesn't it?
 

Alrighty, we're HUGE Buc-ee's fans...the new one in Cypress opened this week, so the kids and I had to stop yesterday for a picture while we were out shopping with Auntie Lauren.  :)


Just a swingin'...


This was actually Noble's first time in his new swing...Daddy finished hanging it on Sunday while Kayci and I were at Awana, so he and Nobley gave it a whirl. Yep, it's a big hit!


Angus snapped this one of Noble napping at the restaurant...makes me laugh!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

what precious moments! love you guys!