Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Done!

As of 4:15, our office/playroom is officially inhabitable again! I know it's ony been week and a half since inspiration struck, but it's been a lonnnnng week and a half of clutter in odd places. I don't do well with clutter. But I'm grateful that we bit the bullet...it started a process of purging, cleaning & organizing that's been a long time coming. :)

Before you look at the pictures, know that nobody but me could possibly be excited by this. It's okay.




The view from the kitchen




A cozy, carpeted corner for Bubby




His big toys are on the floor, and all of the low tubs & toys are Noble-friendly :)




Kristi heaven!




Daddy still has his corner back there. It's not mine to show...but it's cool!




Kids's easel & desks




We put paper & markers & crayons on Noble's desk-he loves to sit there!




It's not attractive, but it's functional! And yes, it's time to recycle...




Look what we dug up! He loves being able to turn lights off and on. And it beats him dragging that stool everywhere.




Last but not least, here's the first public view of my work closet. Again, it's not pretty...but I couldn't do what I do without a space to hold all my STUFF! Usually I can't open thd door without an avalanche...this is huge progress!




Now I just need a home for all of my bags...
- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

okay girlfriend. you seriously have some mad organizing skills. that is incredible. i'm in awe!!!

i love this room. it looks so fun....and let's not forget the organized part. wow!

Lyns