Monday, March 1, 2010

Sigh.

When I went to dress Noble for school this morning, I realized he had a fever. The thermometer concurred, so he's home with me today. (If you're keeping score, both kids were sick last week & James' back went out yesterday...good times, good times.) Anyway, I was on the phone with Heather when I heard Noble playing the piano. As I rounded the corner to check on him, I thought it was weird that Curious George started over on the AppleTV, and I wondered if James had changed a setting or something. Um, nope. Remember a few months ago, when we had to move the remotes to higher ground to avoid this?


Well, I don't know what we're going to do now. I thought the remotes were safe on top of the piano. But, as luck would have it, what I heard WAS Noble playing the piano...with his feet. As he climbed up to get the remotes.


Sigh.

No comments: