Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This Means YOU!

Summer is coming FAST! Brenham ISD gets out of school this Friday (both of my work districts have another week). Kayci is so excited! We started talking this past weekend about what our summer days will look like, and I broke the news: we'll turn the TV off again this summer (except for rainy days and family movies on the weekend). So, yesterday Kayci did what Kayci does...she made about a bajillion signs and taped them up around the house. Most of them are a variation of "No TV allowed!"...but this one in the kitchen caught my eye. Make sure you read all of it...

(The very last thing is: Good for parents to. Then James wrote in, Aw, Man!)


I just noticed that she wrote TV on vacation. Guess she wants to make sure she gets to watch cable when we stay in hotels! That's my girl...

No comments: