Monday, June 7, 2010

Gymnastics, Fantastic!!

Kayci has said for years that she wants to be a cheerleader (like Daddy!). As much as she loves the idea of cheer, she has refused to try gymnastics. Until now. I think I accidentally stumbled into this one...instead of saying, "do you want to take gymastics this summer?" something made me say, "I'm signing you up for gymnastics; which gym do you want to try?". Without hesitation she said, "Kinetics..." which is where we've been trying to get her to go for 3 years. Sigh. :)




So today is her first day, and she looks so stinkin' cute in her new leotard. Pardon the squint--my fault! I wish you could see the smile on her face when she conquers something new! I haven't seen it all, but I did get to watch her on the balance beams and the uneven bars. She never ceases to amaze me!




Noble, on the other hand, has NOT enjoyed gymnastics. What fresh hell is this, where he can only WATCH, and not play?




Poor kid. As much as I understand, it's not fair to Kayci for him to be screaming in the gym...so we're waiting for her in the car :(.

But it was a darn good first day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: