Friday, February 26, 2010

When I Grow Up

It's been a whirlwind day around here; Noble was whiny and coughy and generally crabby, so I kept him with me today. Unfortunately, today was the day I'd set aside to go get the tire fixed, shop around for stuff for Noble's party...that kind of fun stuff. He was a trooper this morning, and even sat through a haircut. After we ran errands and then ran some more, we came home to relax and take his next round of antibiotics. As I was doing the Mommy thing (cleaning up the morning's leftover messes, throwing in a load of laundry, etc.), I came across something that made me realize I haven't been giving Kayci enough credit. Remember Career Day? The Pop Star?

When I Grow Up, by Kayci

When I grow up I will be a singer. When you're a singer it doesn't matter if you are rich or not rich, famous or not famous. It just matters if you like your job or not. I want to be a singer because you make up songs. I like Taylor Swift the most!

Signed, one humbled Mommy

No comments: