Friday, July 2, 2010

Dear Tyler,

We had so much fun meeting your family!




You guys are just as awesome as I imagined...nope, even more awesome. Your Mommy's baking was totally blogworthy!


Please tell your Mommy I feel 100% better today, and please tell your Daddy I don't blame the Varsity for my bad choices. :)

Ducky Bear has already been unpacked, played with, and put away. Do you see him in this picture?



Oh, I almost forgot! We went to the store today, and I remembered your advice. Sure enough, the Oxiclean took all of the red Gatorade out of my bag. Whew! What a relief!




Just to be sure, I bought a plan b, but I didn't even need it. Thus time...



It sure is good to be back home...



...and sleep in our own beds.










I hope you guys have a sunny weekend (give your Mommy a birthday hug from us!).




Talk soon,

Love,
Me :)

--out & about :)

No comments: