Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Best. Day. Ever.

That may be a bit premature, as she hasn't actually proclaimed it so...but I feel pretty confident Kayci will say those words before the day is through.

It's Spring Break. Our plan, since James was supposed to work all week, was to lay low. Spend time at home, dig out the office floor, spend time with friends--just hang out. Our plan was to do the opposite of what comes naturally to me, and just BE. So far, so good.

Kayci really wanted to work on the treehouse this week, and has been disappointed that it hasn't worked out so far. I promised her that we could get the paint and at least get that done, then James was able to work out a day off today. I wish you could have seen her face when I said, "why don't you ask that man to help you with the paint?" and it was Daddy...priceless.




Big picture...



The slide's going on today!



Happy girl!

No comments: