Thursday, December 4, 2008

Little Boy Heaven



Noble loves wheels...anything with wheels or anything resembling wheels. Today we had to make an unexpected trip to Discount Tire to get something checked out, and I have to admit, I was a bit chapped at the unexpected stop that was throwing my schedule off. But we walked into the store, and the awe in Noble's face was just...breathtaking. He looked so intently at everything, from the tire displays to the big industrial lights and fans on the ceiling...he was just fascinated, and SO happy. We walked around and I let him touch the tires (of course, after he touched the first one he bent over and tried to put his mouth on it, so I kept him close) and smell them (ugh). He discovered a Michelin Man cut-out, and played peekaboo and giggled for several minutes, then I decided to let him down and snap his picture. My phone doesn't move fast enough to capture his big grins, but it's still a cute picture and a reminder to me that every interruption has the potential to be a blessing. :)

No comments: