Friday, August 7, 2009

Asom!

Yesterday was a great day...I finished up in Houston, picked Grandma up for a ride-along, came back to Brenham, picked up Noble, then we headed to Pflugerville to pick up Kayci and have dinner with Ronny's family (minus the still-traveling Ronny). To all be under the same roof last night and sleep in my own bed--priceless! I thought it couldn't get any better than that, until Kayci showed me some texts she attempted to send me from her ipod (it used to be my iphone, but now it operates as a touch for her).

Aug.4, 9:50 AM
I'm playing woo with reagan. We are playing Hannah montana!!!!':):)
(Translation: I'm playing wii with Reagan. We are playing Hannah Montana!)

Aug.5, 10:38 AM
Now we are going to the techer stor. hope you'r day is asom.
(Translation: Now we are going to the teacher store. Hope your day is awesome.)

Aug.5, 9:31 PM
I love you!mchaaaaaa!
(Translation: that's a kiss there at the end...mwa!)

Aug.6, 1:27 PM
I'm so exited that I am go'ng home today! I no haw exited you our to.becous I get to speend time with you!that's the best part!
(Translation: I'm so excited that I am going home today! I know how excited you are, too because I get to spend time with you! That's the best part!)

Aug.7, 8:21 AM
Oh, ya it is!
(Translation: She added these last two this morning...and you have to hear her reading this in the James-Kristi-Kayci fashion: Oh, YEAH, it is!)

Aug.7, 9:04 AM
Hey, and by the way you our the best!ha, ha, ha,
(Translation: Hey, and by the way you are the best! Ha, ha, ha.)

Aww...no, Bitty...YOU'RE the best!

So good to be home! (Well, for a few hours anyway--the kids, Mom and I are headed to Deer Park here pretty quick so I can go to a meeting, then the kids and I will come home for an evening with Wyatt & Daddy and then just a plain ol' family weekend...maybe with a bit of school shopping thrown in. Who knows!)

No comments: