Monday, September 1, 2008

Friday Night Lights

Sorry to backtrack, guys, but it was a busy weekend! Soundtrack of my life right now: dishwasher, dryer, the whisper of the TV from the living room where Kayci is watching a movie while Noble naps...and ah, the sweet silence of a napping baby. So, QUICK! Time to get the posts up from this weekend...

Friday as you already know, James went to Tom Petty. Noble, Kayci and I had dinner with GoGo, Angus & Jhido, then went to the big ol' Brenham Stadium (read: um, not as nice as I expected for a town who lives and breathes Cub Football) to watch Adam's High School beat Brenham. It was kind of weird sitting on the Visitors side at a Brenham game...maybe that's some sort of metaphor for our life here...

Anyway, here are Kayci's pictures from the evening. I don't edit her slideshows so you can see what's important to her. :)

I'm going to put this up really quick, then get the American Girl slideshow done...I know some of you are waiting on that!

No comments: