Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Odds & Ends...

I'm working (yes, actually working right now) and I came across these pics on my desktop that I haven't shared. They're too cute to pass up...



This is Noble with one of his Bogan girlfriends at the Pancake Dinner.  Sherri shared this one, and we're both hanging on to it so we can use it at the kids' rehearsal dinner here in 25 years or so...


We had a great day on Noble's birthday; the kids (Ronny's kids and our kids) and I went to Washington on the Brazos for a picnic lunch while James filmed a local school event, and that evening after the Clarksons left we went into College Station for dinner and to buy Noble's new car seat with his birthday $$. Here's Nobley at Freebirds with our foil sculpture...it's a tradition there, if you haven't been, and this time we made a "1" for the birthday boy. :) 


Noble's birthday was on a Sunday, but we wanted to celebrate with his new friends at First Baptist so I made cupcakes and we had a mini-party on Monday. It wasn't very exciting, as parties go, but you know it was a big day for Mommy--Bubby's first school party. And yes, I'm way proud of the cool cupcake board.  :)  

No comments: