Monday, July 6, 2009

When I Grow Up

We've really been piddling around the house the past couple of weeks, just kind of going down our to-do list that's been growing all year. Yesterday I finished Kayci's Kindergarten notebook (filing all of her keepsake-y things, etc.) and updated Noble's school notebook. I came across a page Kayci had filled out, and it said "When I grow up, I want to be a teacher." Aww. I believe it, too--she'll be a great one!

So then yesterday afternoon we were driving home from Wal-Mart, and she piped up from the backseat, "I wish I was at work right now." Buhuh? Where would you work? "Sonic." Then Smartypants DaddyBoy said, "Why? So you could see Mommy every day?"

Cheap shot, Boy-o. True, but cheap shot. :D

Now get to work so we can get around--my water with lemon awaits. $.43 well spent, my friends...

No comments: