Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The boy is a meat eater.

Yesterday Kristi, Noble and I had a picnic out on the hill behind our house at lunch time. Kristi had gone to our favorite barbecue place, Big Daddy's (not the same Big Daddy's that you find in Houston). I got a chicken baked potato and she got a rib plate (Big Daddy's has the best ribs I've ever eaten, by the way.) Noble was trying really hard to grab some food - any food - from the plate, so we handed him a rib to see what he would do.

The photos speak for themselves.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be a middle child thing (he! he! he!) Payton did the exact same thing! We were visiting my parents and on the way to the airport stopped a rib joint for dinner and Payton was grabbing ribs off of my plate! Love it! You need another one!

MommyGirl said...

Another rib, surely? :) Nope, 2 for us--dr. said. We were on the fence (I wanted 3 or 4 originally, James wanted a boy or girl) but my body says 2 is good. Unless we get rich and start adopting orphans for fun...