Thursday, October 9, 2008

Weird Week

We've been pretty quiet this week for a reason...our internet went out (we thought because of a big storm late Monday/early Tuesday) and we're just now back online.  You'd think it wouldn't be such a big deal, but I WORK online, so it's been a long few days, man.  

Just a reminder--if you want to order from Bitty's fundraiser, tomorrow's the deadline.  Scroll down to the post with directions, links, etc.  No biggie--thanks to Kristin for supporting Krause!

I'll leave with a quick pic.  Yesterday was the beginning of the newest Region 4 cycle, for which I'm the Cyber Coordinator.  A big, big workday for me and of course several emergencies popped up before 9:00.  So, after Noble's nap he and I packed up and headed to Starbucks so I could work for as long as he could stand it (he was running a temp of 101.5, God love him!).  Anyway, he was just wonderful...he sat in his rarely-used stroller and looked out the window, played with his toys, flirted with the ladies...and finally, fell asleep.  Sweet boy!


No comments: