Friday, April 24, 2009

Good China

The kids and I had breakfast on the patio this morning, and it was really nice (eating outside is one of our FAVORITE things to do at home).  Anyway...earlier this week, I bought the kids new child-sized cups to keep here.  Kayci was drinking milk out of hers, and for some reason she lifted it up to look at the bottom.  

Hey, this cup was made in China.  
You know, they put kids to work in China...
...whoever made this one did a GOOD job!

And the child laborers of China thank you, Bitty, for noticing.  :) 

P.S.--Noble is on a tear this morning.  I made the mistake of leaving my purse down low where he could pull stuff out of it.  I brought him back into the bedroom to use wipes to clean the grill/grease off of his hands (don't ask) and when I got out the laptop he got busy on my purse.  I figured I'd only be a second, so I let him empty the outside pocket...but I made a rookie mistake.  I forgot my new Clinique lipstick was in there, and you know how Nobley loves his lipstick (sadly, not kidding).  I heard him say, "Na, na!"  (no, no!) and looked up to see that he'd not only opened my lipstick, but bitten the top off of it.  I guess the "no, no!" was because it didn't taste as good as he hoped, because he didn't argue at all when I took it all away from him.  These kids...

No comments: